* Grade A (or Class 1) - these are clean, ripe, healthy and high-quality fruit without any foreign bodies.
Black Chokeberry (Aronia melanocarpa) harvested in an ecologically clean regions of Ukraine, so it has low radiological characteristics and high mass fraction anticinides (up 0.43%).
- 1% unripe berries
- 0.1% contamination leaves
- 0.5% Green
- Calories 36 kcal
- Vitamin PP – 0,14mg; C – 0,9mg
- Carbohydrate 9,1g
- Microbiological / chemical / chemical features / heavy metals
- Goods is stacked in 4 – 6 ram pallets high.
- Storage temperature – 18 ° C to – 22 ° C.
- 24 months from the production date
- Repeated freezing and thawing not allowed
- Industrial production – PVC sacks, cardboard boxes up to 10-15 kg.
- 20-25 kg paper sacks, 300-600 kg octabins
- 4 x 2,5 kg or 2 x 2,5 kg in polyethylene packages
We offer delivery on terms: EXW, FCA, DAP/DDP, FOB, CFR/CIF
Our team is happy to answer your sales questions. Fill out the form and we`ll be in touch as soon as possible
retail packing, fruit mixes preparation
fruit preparations for bakery and dairy
jams, confitures, spreads, etc.
juices, smoothies, purées production
food supplements, pharmaceutical or cosmetic products