* Grade A (or Class 1) - these are clean, ripe, healthy and high-quality fruit without any foreign bodies.
Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) harvested in an ecologically clean regions of Ukraine.
- 1% Unripe berries
- 0.1% Contamination leaves
- 0.5% Green
- Calories 36 kcal
- Vitamin PP – 0,14mg; C – 0,9mg
- Carbohydrate 9,1g
- Microbiological / chemical / chemical features / heavy metals
- Goods is stacked in 4 – 6 ram pallets high.
- Storage temperature – 18 ° C to – 22 ° C.
- 24 months from the production date
- Repeated freezing and thawing not allowed
- Industrial production – PVC sacks, cardboard boxes up to 10-15 kg.
- 20-25 kg paper sacks, 300-600 kg octabins
- 4 x 2,5 kg or 2 x 2,5 kg in polyethylene packages
We offer delivery on terms: EXW, FCA, DAP/DDP, FOB, CFR/CIF
Our team is happy to answer your sales questions. Fill out the form and we`ll be in touch as soon as possible
retail packing, fruit mixes preparation
fruit preparations for bakery and dairy
jams, confitures, spreads, etc.
juices, smoothies, purées production
food supplements, pharmaceutical or cosmetic products